Friday, February 19, 2010

29 Weeks and Counting

Well, I've officially been on bedrest for six weeks. Amazing. Looking back, it's gone by faster than I thought it would, thankfully. I've done a handful of knitting projects, ordered some stuff for the baby's room, and gotten some things organized. Like our address book, for example. Send me an e-mail with your address and birthday if you want to be included in our new and improved address book. I've also been going through cookbooks and magazines and making a list of "must-make" dishes. Once I'm able to be on my feet for more than 10 minutes, I'm looking forward to cooking. Do you have a "must-make" dish? If so, send me the recipe along with its story (as to why it's so great or where you found it) and I'll add it to my list!

This week was full of visitors, which I love! Everyone's reaction is the same..."this is what you do all day" as they look at me laying on the couch. Yep, that's it! A big day for me is when I go to the doctor and actually get out of the house. Or when I have a visitor. My friend Staci came down from Ventura to knit with me and take some maternity pictures. I'm hoping to have them sometime this weekend, and will post them here. My neighbors Ciara and Denise have brought over movies and spent time with me on the couch catching me up on what's happening in the outside world. One of my former employees, Cionie, came by yesterday bringing wonderful food and gifts from her trip to the Philipines. It's always so good to see her, she is coming up on the first anniversary of her retirement from IP and her husband is getting ready to retire. She's on the go non-stop, and I'm so happy she's enjoying her retirement! That's why we're all working, right? So we can eventually stop working and get on with the stuff we really want to do!

I hope you all have a great weekend, don't forget to leave a comment! You can also sign up to follow our blog, that way you know when it's updated. Just cick on the "follow" button on the right hand side. Thanks for stopping by : )

No comments: