Monday, August 25, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

We spent this weekend in Vegas with our friends Andrew and Ciara, our friends who are getting married in Scotland next month. We had such a great time with them, they are so much fun. We gambled and danced on Friday night. A fun cover band called Rockslide was playing, Ciara and I had lots of fun with them, I was invited on stage to sing Sweet Home Alabama. Now everyone in Vegas probably knows not to hand me a microphone if they don't want me stealing the show....which I did. Pictures and possibly video will follow soon. Saturday, we spent most of the day by the pool relaxing and people watching. We went out gambling again on Saturday night, and came home Sunday. Andrew was the only winner this weekend, and I was the only ROCKSTAR. We love Las Vegas, another great thing about living in Southern California, just a few hours and we're there!

My few minutes of fame (during the band's break - the lead singer hooked us up with instruments and posed for some pictures with us).
Ciara and Elvis below.

No comments: